Morristown, Ohio is an old historic town platted in 1801, it was Founder by Robert Morrison. It is located right off of Route 40 and is considered a village. It is also conveniently located about a mile from Interstate 70(exit 208).Morristown is does not feature anything to do, except once a year. This event is the one of the largest annual country music festivals in the U.S., named Jamboree In The Hills bringing in more than 100,00 fans each year.
Whoa, Morristown is really small, and has nothing to do!
A town in new jersey that is becoming increasingly ghetto, where the preppy kids are embarassed to say that they go to the high school. A place where spanish people dominate the inner town and stay outside till all hours of the night. Morristown is in the heart of the 3rd richest county in America, as of 2005. The suburbs including: Morris Plains, Convent Station and Morristownship all have wealthy cores, but still support a common trash highschool.
It's Morristown and we fuckin love it
You Know You're From Morristown When:
1. Going to the movies is the most exciting thing to do.
2. Speedwell avenue is littered with mexicans hanging around Pan Pizza
3. Mexicans hang out by the train station as early as 5:00 looking for someone to "hire them
4. The high school is considered ghetto even though it is 60% white
5. Football and hockey games are where it's at
6. Half the minorities in the high school work at Century 21
7. The center of town is named after a color
8. There are two dunkin donuts within a half mile radius
9. No one ever flushes
10. Half of your friends go to another school
11. Everything looks old as hell
12. There are four floors in the high school
13. The pool is pretty much hair gel, pee and chlorine
14. You really, really can't accept losing at anything
15. Hackysack is the cool thing for underclassmen to do at lunch
16. There is a school store, but inothing in there
17. You don't have to eat lunch in the cafeteria
18. The one teacher you don't want is Mr. Ferrante
19. You never use all your snow days
20. The one substitute you want is Mr. Joe
21. You've had one or more teachers who are more than four inches shorter than you.
22. Your principal has a mole on her head the size of a quarter
23. Everyone hates Osborne
24. The band is pretty good but they're all considered to be the biggest fags on the planet
25. You've fought someone in Cluck U
26. Randolph is your main rival
27. Driver's ed is the best class you'l...
an old colonial town that previously housed some of colonial America's wealthiest white men. Today, Morristown is a diverse urban suburban town where the increasing Latino population has taken over central Speedwell Ave. As a result, white people are moving away or further out into the woods of Morristown, Black people are getting mad, and Latinos that have been here for years are getting bougie.
Morristown boasts an eclectic array of overpriced restaurants and bars, most of which named after animals (Dark Horse, Funky Monkey, the Grasshopper, the Famished Frog, etc.). Morristown also has some of the nicest housing projects this side of the Mississippi. Who knew the suburbs could be this hood?
A: "Where you from?"
A: "Oh, you must be rich"
A place you go to for the numerous bars and restaurants. Best definition is your a single lady looking for a guy who has money to buy you a $15 martini but you really dont care how short, bald or unattractive he is.
Morristown: Wheres the bar?
A town in new jersey, where the preppy kids double pop their collars in hopes to be mistaken for Delbarton and Pingry yuppie counterparts. And blame their troubles on the “growing diversity” when in reality, if they stopped having themselves featured in the Daily Record and Star Ledger weekly for drug busts, and drunken mistakes, then maybe someone could start taking them seriously. It isn’t that Covent Station, Morris Plains, and Morris Township are meant to keep “out” the diversity that Morristown holds…It's that no cultured person is actually willing to live next door to a prick. Nobody goes to Morris Township, Morris Plains, or Convent….we go to Morristown for the bars, the shopping, the restaurants….no one has even heard of Morris Township, Morris Plains…or Convent. If those three were so great, maybe they'd stick the highschool and all of us "trash" there.
It's morristown and WE fuckin love it because we dont hold disdain for where we're from.