-I made many longterm friends
-I am 6 feet tall so I could find any of my friends in a crowd because I was at least a foot taller than everyone.
-Many students I knew managed minimal attendance and still passed High School.
-a haxor crashed the MV website for weeks on end.
-Finally the Administration was so Naive/Chill that they hardly noticed all the drug/alcohol activity.
-Besides the few Moderate students, everyone was either a Gradewhore or a Wanabe Gangster.
-Social tensions that were associated with race: race conformity, white power, wannabe gang wars (no one was hurt cause everyone was a wimp).
-A congregation of 40+ people at our local 711 to dispute inter-school rivalries.
None of the guys there have ever heard of zit cream, I swear.
2. A high school where everyone has a GPA of 5.0. If one of them gets anything less than an A, they'll slit their wrists. Seriously, It's happened.
3. Land of the Miniskirts. There is no dress code. You could come to school wearing nothing but stickers on your nipples and not get in trouble.
4. Home of the Matadors. Yes, we are the bull killers who get killed by bulls, and dress up in sparkly clothing. Why couldn't we be something less embarassing, like the Monta Vista.. Moose?
5. Everyone there is either over six feet or under five. Makes being five'seven" hard.
2. Kamar got a 99 on his test, so the janitor had to clean up his blood from the bathroom floor.
3. You could go to school naked and you wouldn't get in trouble.
4. Why are we the Matadors? Bull fights are illegal
5. When you can't tell a senior from a freshman, you know you're at Monta Vista High School.
A place where 75% of students go to a school in the University of California system.
A place in which there is so little to do outside of school, students resort to drugs, alcohol, and sex for entertainment, to drown away their sad lives.
A place where the worst of students are white, the mediocre students are Asian or Indian, and the best of students are not defined by skin color, but by brilliance.
A place where the worst students (dumb white people) are intimidated by Asians and Indians, not because of race or percent of population, but simply because the dumb white students are too stupid to take their example and actually do their homework and try in class.
A place where smart white students are rare, but when they do occur they are at the top.
A place where housing is REALLY expensive, but the second you cross the borders of the school district, prices drop by at least 20%.
A place where people fight for curves, cheat, sabotage tests, and even try to steal test keys, just to get a better grade.
A place where most students have artificial goals in life, given to them by their parents, to be “biologists” or “doctors” or other hot job market careers like that.
A place where rich parents of 16 year olds buy them a Mercedes for their birthday.
A place where students are so sheltered from real life that they fail college miserably, and not necessarily in the academic sense.
A place where I, as one of the rare white students with good grades, am very glad to be leaving for college.
"When you visit Monta Vista, look at all the spoiled, ingorant kids and thank god you're not one of them"
As an adjective:
"This place is so Monta Vista. I mean, who would throw a chair through the window, triggering the alarm and calling the cops, just to steal the copy of the final exam two days before its given?"
b. the monta vista football team isnt sure what a touchdown is
c. reference to a really boring event
d. (montavistan) those who make up for what they lack in logic with ap test scores and will never make it in the real world
b. lynbrook kid - 'yess! we get to play monta vista for homecoming game, no way we can lose this time..'
c. man, our dance was turned into a total monta vista... sucked ass
d. dang, another monta vistan got a perfect calc ap test... too bad he wont ever score that high with a girl.