2. Noun; Term used to describe someone who performs repetitive skills at a low-paying job. This person usually (but not always) doesn't realize they have the ability to choose and find another job. May be loyal to a fault and can or cannot have a family history of alcoholism or co-dependency. Not to be confused with intelligence, the person may have average or high intelligence but is stuck in a hopeless situation. Hope and freedom comes once the person realizes the freedom and power of choice.
3. Noun; Term used to describe a poorly skilled video game player who doesn't possess the ability to improve, even given experience. Not to be confused with noob as a noob is generally a new player who is clueless (and also poorly skilled) but who generally improves slightly over time.
4. Noun; Term used to describe someone who has high goals and personal expectations but a low skill level. Tends not to accept their own faults, failures, or personal shortcomings. Their self esteem is artificially manufactured based on this conscious "denial" of their faults and failures. They may have a positive attitude but this is just due to their unwillingness or inability to be introspective.
2. After paying for groceries at the supermarket and the bagger didn't put one of the items in a plastic bag..."put the milk in a bag you monkey".
3. What did you do over the weekend ? "I played some COD MW2 online and kicked some monkey ass."
4. What ? Johnny thinks he can beat me at pool ? Hell no, he sucks...what a monkey.