Another way of writing 'mum'. A woman who screams at you all day and night for not doing your chores (and the woman is not your wife)
Mom, stop screaming at me!
The woman who loves you unconditionally from birth, the one who puts her kids before herself and the one who you can always count on above everyone else.
Just telling her your problems makes you feel better because mom's always know how to make it all go away.
Even if you fight, know that she's just looking out for your best interests.
Where would you be without your mom?
someone who gave birth to you.
"Luke...(breath) I am your mom."
The constant flow of cash and ass whoopings until the age of 18.
Dude my mom kicked my ass when I blew snot all over her new dress.
A manipulating, self-centered bitch. EXTREMELY hypocritical and illogical, my mom will do anything to win an argument. She belittles you, makes fun of you, puts you down, all in order to get her point across so she can be the "dominant" one. Sunny and sweet outside, and maniacal and cold at home, she's a backstabbing racist old-fashioned who exaggerates things waaay to much, again, so she can win an argument. I cannot tell her ANYTHING about my life without her critisizing me or making me feel worse. She uses her children to show off to other parents, something she can be proud of and brag over the phone. She's ignorant and superstitious and emotional and lame. I am only grateful for her giving birth to me, and feeding me.
Not all mothers are like this; just a few. I just wanted to post a definition where mom isn't the most wonderful woman in your life.
1) Her: Mexicans and Blacks are lazy.more...
2) Her: God, your friends are such sluts! They can use tampons already? How can they use tampons, unless their hymens are already broken, meaning they must of had sex! Whores!
3) Her: Look at your sister, sitting in her room, reading a book and studying! Look at what YOU'RE doing.
Me: I read almost everyday and get straight As!
Her: Well, you read too much!
4) Her: You have not accomplished anything this year! You are a loser and you will never make it in life! The only reason you aren't failing at school is because of ME.
5) Her: *nag nag*
Me: Hold on, I'm on the phone.
Her: *continues nagging*
Me: Be quiet Ma, I'm on the phone!
Her: Don't tell me to shut up! Such disrespect! I can do whatever I want to, nag nag...
ONE WEEK LATER....
Me: Mom, I need to go to the library to check out some-
Her: SHUT UP, I'M ON THE PHONE!
6) Her: You cannot dye your hair! Once you do, you will become a bad girl and start having sex with random strangers!
Me: How can hair color determine your behaviour?
Her: Look at all the people who have green hair!
7) Her: You mean the Earth revolves around THE SUN?!?!
I swear, all of these anecdotes are true. She has caused me severe psychological damage; bad self image, low self esteem, depression. I wish I had your mother instead.
the number 1 butt of moronic jokes
1. The hardest and lowest paid, but most rewarding job in the world.
2. A intimate, familiar, and loving name to be called (by your kids).
1. Of course I work, I'm a mom! And I have another job, too!
2. When you go through these hateful phases, I just remember the first time you called me "Mom", and it doesn't hurt so bad.
Woman who is convinced she is always right, never makes mistakes, nothing is her fault, and that you're never good enough.
She likes to chew food loudly, drink gin and tonics, and then chew on the ice.
She enjoys yelling and pointing out things you do wrong.
She hates everyone and everyone hates her, and she likes to point that out while lying on her bed while complaining that you don't do enough.
She is the soul cause of your depression, the concusion you suffered when you were 10, and your obsession and anxiety problems.
You love her.
"Hey Mom can I have a few dollars to buy pens that I need for school."
"No, I don't have any money...Oh look, my custom Neiman Marcus suit came in the mail."