1. To treat somebody or something with scorn or contempt.
2. Mimic somebody: To imitate somebody in a way that is intended to make that person appear silly or ridiculous.
3. To prevent something from succeeding in a way that causes frustration or humiliation.
4. To provoke or annoy someone.
1. Mocking someone in an annoying way.
2. Mocking someone in a funny way.
3. Just mock someone.
4. It's the same as provoking someone in an annoying way.
1. Imitation: made to appear like something else, usually something older or more expensive.
2. Pretend: Done as an act, especially in order to amuse people.
3. Practice: done as practice for the real thing.
2. Frowned in mock disapproval.
3. Mock exams.
Mockerena- the act of thrusting forward and backward, resulting in a dead-weight like flop. this pendulum motion can be paramount in thin pants with no underwear.
catch phrases: "solid as a mock" "a mock to remember" "sidewalk mock" "New York NickerMOCKERS" "rock out with your mock out"
Penis like a russian missile pussy is the target. Mock.
"Get away from me you durty mock"
"That Guys a major Mock Savage"
"Tim - Fred, How about mcsoreleys for one?
Fred - Good God no, its teaming with mocks"
"There`s a serious smell of mock in here man"
"Theres a Heavy mock content in that place dude"