(Noun) A classy type sweater/shirt with a half turtleneck collar which hugs the neck. Keeps the neck warm and thus keeps the body warm. And looks damn sexy on men. Women want men who wear mocks because they are sexy beasts.
Estelle: Wow he looks hot in that Mock today.
Leevi: I know i wish he was wearing his double Mock.
Adrienne: I said GOD DAMN HE's A SEXY BEAST in that Mock!
1. To treat somebody or something with scorn or contempt.
2. Mimic somebody: To imitate somebody in a way that is intended to make that person appear silly or ridiculous.
3. To prevent something from succeeding in a way that causes frustration or humiliation.
4. To provoke or annoy someone.
1. Mocking someone in an annoying way.
2. Mocking someone in a funny way.
3. Just mock someone.
4. It's the same as provoking someone in an annoying way.
1. Imitation: made to appear like something else, usually something older or more expensive.
2. Pretend: Done as an act, especially in order to amuse people.
3. Practice: done as practice for the real thing.
1. To mock leather.
2. Frowned in mock disapproval.
3. Mock exams.
A clever blend of monster and cock defining a penis of gargantuan proportion. Generally seen among African American Men. Referring to both length and girth, a mock can be viewed either as appealing or revolting, or erotically both at the very same time.
Mockerena- the act of thrusting forward and backward, resulting in a dead-weight like flop. this pendulum motion can be paramount in thin pants with no underwear.
catch phrases: "solid as a mock" "a mock to remember" "sidewalk mock" "New York NickerMOCKERS" "rock out with your mock out"
BIG DICK HEAD WIT THE NECK OF AN OSTRICH.
Penis like a russian missile pussy is the target. Mock.
A possibly fictional sweater which resembles a turtleneck. It is generally worn by drunk, pant-less men while on vacation.
Have you guys seen my pants? I'm freezing! This mock neck isn't enough to keep me warm.
Rural inbred farmer, Uncultured, ignorant & oblivious to all when intoxicated. Travel exclusively in large groups when away from their natural surroundings. Tend to wear tight haircuts & identical shirts with sleeves rolled up. Often found brawling outside bars and clubs.
"On your bike you filthy mock"
"Get away from me you durty mock"
"That Guys a major Mock Savage"
"Tim - Fred, How about mcsoreleys for one?
Fred - Good God no, its teaming with mocks"
"There`s a serious smell of mock in here man"
"Theres a Heavy mock content in that place dude"
Hehe says mock is the same as mimic, but my parrot mimics me and he is NOT mocking me- he is incapable of "deriding" me
same as above(mock)
its in the blood
that need deep down, to get drunk, break stuff, and embarass yourself
although its not embarassing
its too mint
I'M GONNA MAKE THE BIGGEST MOCK EVER.