1. You've lost count of the rainy days
2. You've had a conversation with Barb the lunch lady at least twice.
3. Half of your friends transferred after freshman year.
4. You can get to any point on campus in less than 5 minutes.
5. You think parking at Anderson and having to walk to the science building is far.
6. Your options for entertainment are Applebees or a bar.
7. You have class on Martin Luther King day.
8. You know that when the line for dinner is long, it's worth eating.
9. Otherwise, you usually opt for a sandwich.
10. You have had 2 classes in the same room in the same semester.
11. You understand that sometimes, the cafeteria is going to be half shut off so that there can be a banquet in another room.
12. You call it the cafeteria, not a dining hall.
13. You know what an "equiv" is.
14. You don't go to the games unless you're playing in them.