Chicago/Midwest term for pressed MDMA. (Ecstasy pills)
Hopefully yours were produced by the famous mint man
'Those mints melted my face. But that dubstep, that filthy, rotten, grub dub ate away at my brain.'
Fuck all night when I'm on that E
shoulda popped 2 but tonight popped 3, (took 3 mints)
so hard can't feel my knees,
5 in the morning ain't think about sleep
Expression used in The North Of England meaning good
Ah, thats well mint!
1. A flavour, based on Mint leaves.
2. A hard candy of above mentioned flavor.
3. A place where coins are made.
4. Collector-speak for something in perfect condition.
5. Something cool, spiffy, sweet, excellent.
1. Alex gave me some mint flavoured gum.
2. Amanda, would you give me a mint?
3. We took a tour of the mint last week.
4. This Ninja Turtle action figure is in mint condition.
5. That's a mint car, dude.
An expression that means something is nice or cool. This is usually used in response to a statement.
Danny: I just got some brand new Jordan retro 2's.
Mint- Class, Brill, smashing,
That was Mint,
I saw this really MINT film at the weekend