2. The protagonist of the NES game StarTropics, and the sequel Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II.
3. New Zealand rugby player.
4. An American football linebacker.
5. A basketball player for the University of Maryland.
6. An English football (soccer) player.
7. An American professional wrestler.
8. A Canadian pitcher.
9. A Scottish film director.
10. A jazz musician.
11. A French musician born in Northern Ireland, 28 January 1952, musician on the French scene and former collaborator with Jean-Jacques Goldman.
11. A rodeo performer.
12. An American MLB pitcher (b. 1959).
13. A new age pianist.
14. An Australian based Sound Editor, Multi Award winner including Academy Award For Lord of the Rings.
15. A Roundhead soldier who fought in the Battle of Rathmines outside Dublin in 1649.
16. A former sex worker (personal trainer) who provided sexual services to evangelical minister Ted Haggard.
17. A culture and technology commentator.
18. A medieval scholar.
19. Mike Jones (Chiker), Owner of the shed.
* Has completely runed his teeth and will never again be able to go through a metal detecter without setting it off ever time.
* Grimmaces to "show off" his horrible teeth.
* Shows his teeth in every other scene of every one of his music videos.
* Can't seem to do anything other than repeat the same lines over and over again.
* Has to express the fact that he's famous now and wasn't "back then."
* Seems to think he's hot, when he himself says he hasn't changed.
A Better Rapper: Learn to rap or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
The only good song he has made is Back Then and that was just ok, Chamillionaire is way betta than paul wall and mikes combined, mike jones has appeared on prison break the tv series and has made a fool
and his phone number (like you are going to call him anyways).