1. Hell, basically. Your parents will tell you it's great, but it makes you feel like shit. For one thing, you're going through puberty and feel like shit. Another, everyone joins into cliques. If you're a girl, then if you don't have a chest or butt, you'll be made fun of. Relationships last for 2 weeks, basically after your first kiss you're done. The other girls will torment you, and basically bitch if you like the same bands as them or Heaven Forbid you wear the same clothes. Then all hell breaks loose, and your friends will ask you if the rumor that person spread is true or not. Yeah, that's a middle school girls life.
2. If you're a boy, then you've got it slightly easier. All the boys are so called 'Emos' or 'Skaters', and pervs. They will make a dirty joke after every sentence, and will grope girls nonstop. This is the years that they try to be class clowns, but fail, or they try to be 'badass' and fail.
Katie: Good Charlotte is totally my favorite band, lyke OMG Joel Madden is so hawt!
Terri: You poseur! Ugh, that is -so- totally my fave band! Bitch, now I have to spread a rumor!
Katie: OMG lyke I can't believe Terri would like spread that rumor, just after I broke up with my boyfriend of two weeks! Middle school like sucks!
Normal Person: You are so pathetic. It wasn't gonna last, anyway.
Sean: Yo, man. What's that Homework assignment we gotta do?
Kane: Yo, dude if Salina was my homework I'll do her every night.
Sean: Nah, man don't go there. You know she goes for Skaters, so I got a better chance.
Kane: No, but I'm emo. She sees these cuts she'll be like 'Whoa!'. I know I can make her see more then those cuts...
Sean and Kane: HAHA, Middle school sucks and rocks! We get a girlfriend, plus we're posers!
Sean: I'd ride her like a skateboard, dude...
Normal Person: Shut up, pervs! Keep that up and you'll never get a girl.
1. A place where your parents drop you off to be ripped apart by your equals.
2. Where you go from being a sweet, cute, elementry school kid to being a poser goth cutter listening to Avril Lavinge.
3. Where your hopes and dreams are shattered just in time for the next pit of hell: highschool.
Mom, don't make me go back to middle school today. I'll be given wedgies and noogies and have my lunch money stolen!
A place your so excited to go to right after you get out of elementary school but within 1 week your wishing the year was over
I couldnt dleep the night before but after the first week of it I wanted it to be over
In my opinion, the 2 (or 3) worst years of life you will have attending school.
The teachers are there to teach you crap you will most likely never use more than 50% of it in life. They're there to give you 3 hours of homework per night, and give you 2 nights of detention a week for doing something harmless.
The popular kids like the same bands, usually wear the same clothes, and are there to make you feel like absolute shit.
Mostly, your friends will talk behind your back, unless you're lucky to find one good, trust-worthy friend who won't dump you.
The girls are sluts, the boys are perverts, and most of the time you'll feel alone and blue. Relationships usually don't last more than a week or two.
Everyone and their dog has a Myspace, which are usually full of pictures of the popular kids and their friends, having a good time, making you feel more and more like shit.
Basically, everything makes you feel like shit.
6th graders always anticipate joining Middle School, but near the middle of 7th grade, you're screaming "GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!"
Drama is around every corner.
Middle School sucks.
Tommy: "Did you hear about Sally?"
Jimmy: "No, what happened to her?"
Tommy: "She killed herself."
Jimmy: "Woah! Why?"
Tommy: "Middle School bites, man."
7th and 8th grade. Fucking shitpile run by crackwhore teachers.
Look at all those middle school boys. They need to get laid.
Welcome to the shittiest time of you life. Enjoy the next 3 years of Hell!
Middle school sucked ass.
Deepest pit in hell, a place where despair and agony dont just describe your energy bar, but describe your life. Joy is granted to seldom, but you come out a stronger human being.
All the shit
a shitwhole where everyone either thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread or become suicidal. supposedly everyone is "equal", but in their head everyone is thinking they are better than everyone else. friendships are shallow, limited only to the people in your classes or cliques. everyone in the fucking building has stress and anxiety issues....yet they still think they are different.
teacher: so who in this room has ever thought they have ADD but werent sure?
(everyone slowly raises hand)
teacher: dont worry, thats a common thought for middle-schoolers
i went to a shrink when i was in middle school...so did all my friends.