2) A sane person who doesn't go crazy when a single snowflake hits the ground.
3) Someone with enough common sense to use an umbrella when it's raining.
4) A person who pronounces things right and uses the right terminology.
"I know...She must be a Michigander! Damn, I wish I was a Michigander."
2) "Oh look, there's 5 inches of snow on the ground. I'll just drive to work at my normal pace of 60 mph."
3) "Damn, I'm getting all wet."
"You should use an umbrella like Michiganders do."
"That's a great idea!"
4) RIGHT = Oh-ree-gahn; WRONG = Or-ee-gun
RIGHT = pop; WRONG = soda, sodapop, or anything else
RIGHT = pronounceation; WRONG = pronunciation
RIGHT = nuke-yuller; WRONG = nuclear
etc, etc, etc
- Needs to have a Michigan bar in every state since nobody likes them.
- Is bizarrley passionate about Coke VS Pepsi and Pop VS Soda.
- Love to ridicule the Upper Peninsula, even though to the rest of the USA the U.P. is know as a great place and the rest of Michigan sucks.
- So narrow minded that they think all of America watches hickass Big Ten Sports.
- Has an accent that sounds Ontario Canadian but likes to make fun of the Canadian Accent.