1) An awesome person.
2) A sane person who doesn't go crazy when a single snowflake hits the ground.
3) Someone with enough common sense to use an umbrella when it's raining.
4) A person who pronounces things right and uses the right terminology.
1) "Look, isn't she amazing? I wanna be just like her!"
"I know...She must be a Michigander! Damn, I wish I was a Michigander."
2) "Oh look, there's 5 inches of snow on the ground. I'll just drive to work at my normal pace of 60 mph."
3) "Damn, I'm getting all wet."
"You should use an umbrella like Michiganders do."
"That's a great idea!"
4) RIGHT = Oh-ree-gahn; WRONG = Or-ee-gun
RIGHT = pop; WRONG = soda, sodapop, or anything else
RIGHT = pronounceation; WRONG = pronunciation
RIGHT = nuke-yuller; WRONG = nuclear
etc, etc, etc
A driver, usually from the state of Michigan, who drives in the left lane, refusing to move over.
That damn Michigander should move over into the right lane!
- Likes to eat Deer Sausage, Deer Burgers and Deer Chili.
- Needs to have a Michigan bar in every state since nobody likes them.
- Is bizarrley passionate about Coke VS Pepsi and Pop VS Soda.
- Love to ridicule the Upper Peninsula, even though to the rest of the USA the U.P. is know as a great place and the rest of Michigan sucks.
- So narrow minded that they think all of America watches hickass Big Ten Sports.
- Has an accent that sounds Ontario Canadian but likes to make fun of the Canadian Accent.
Michigander :OOooo yooouu knoooowww, yoooouuu Canajuns says Aboot. What aboot that, Huuuuuhhhhhh