Considered a clothing and shoe "horse". Enjoys spending insane amounts of money on "designer" anything. Loves Eddie Bauer, Banana Republic and Starbucks.
Devotes long hours to serious time at the gym sculpting his body. Knows all about fine wines and food. Very discriminating when it comes to his diet. Gestures a lot and seems to get along well in large groups of women. Often preyed upon by gay men at vacation spots.
Loves being pampered, enjoys manicures, pedicures and massages. Gets orthodontic work later in life or plastic surgery to try to further improve appearance.
Good dancer, enjoys playing golf.
Previously considered a "closet queer" by people for many years.
1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.
2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.
3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.
4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.
5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.
6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.
7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.
8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.
9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.
10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.
Person 2: "No, he does dress well, but he has a wife"
Person 1: "Oh, he must be metro then"