Pink streaks with in the hair, that is possible to get sucked into if not properly medicated.
Look out for the Mercury, you dont want to get sucked into the well, very bad things can happen to you.
A metal that is liquid at room temperature. It is typically used in thermometers, barometers, and other measuring devices. Is toxic to humans because it causes permanent brain and nerve damage. Mercury is nicknamed "quicksilver" because it was once used to shine hats and shoes before people realized that it caused insanity (Mad Hatter anyone?).
James developed severe schizophrenia
within two years of working at a mercury factory.
The closest planet to the Sun
Mercury is the fastest planet
1st planet from the sun. Hot on both sides. 2nd hottest planet(second to venus
, the 2nd planet from the sun). its year is the shortest because it's path around the sun is shorter(you'd be like twice as old there). if you visited venus you'd die. you step on the ground and you burst into flame. just like arizona.
hi, i'm visiting mercury. i died 3 minutes before landing.
1) The red stuff inside a thermometer.
2) The first planet from the sun
3) A car company
4) Acting like, portraying, or a person who is being like the late Queen lead singer Freddie Mercury.
1) Young Steve broke open the thermometer and tasted the red stuff inside, called mercury.
2) No humans can ever inhabit the planet Mercury, because one side of the planet is too hot, while the other side is too cold.
3) Mr. Poe recently bought a 1999 Mercury Villiager, because his 1988 Honda Accord exploded.
4) "John is being such a mercury today," remarked Joanne, "He is wearing a spandex jumpsuit for no reason and he keeps ending everything he says with "Darling" or "Dear"."
shoot your mercury all over my face