2. A Coca-Cola product with high caffeine and citrus flavor; not related to banana leaves at all.
1. (ex.)- "Did you see that Gap commercial? Who sings that 'mellow yellow' song?"
2. (ex)- "Wow, have you tried this mellow yellow stuff? It's like Surge, but new!"
2) A drink similar to Mountain Dew
3) Tussionex - Prescription cough syrup that contains 10 mg of hydrocodone per 5 ml of liquid. Way stronger than promethazine w codeine syrup, but does not taste as good.
2) Lets get some Mellow Yellow and mix it up w some of that presription mellow yellow...tussionex.
3) I'm throwed off that Mellow Yellow bro. Shit hits me way harder than that purple.
2. A drug, which is a yellow pill known as "mellow yellow." It is also the inspiration for the song (see above).
2. "You're too stressed out man, why don't you come over my house and try some of my mellow yellow, and just chill?"
2. Lysergic acid diethylamide, a hallucinogenic drug
3. a five milligram tablet of valium (from the yellow color of the tablet)