1) A song
2) A drink similar to Mountain Dew
3) Tussionex - Prescription cough syrup that contains 10 mg of hydrocodone per 5 ml of liquid. Way stronger than promethazine w codeine syrup, but does not taste as good.
1) Let me hear that song Mellow Yellow.
2) Lets get some Mellow Yellow and mix it up w some of that presription mellow yellow...tussionex.
3) I'm throwed off that Mellow Yellow bro. Shit hits me way harder than that purple.
1. A song by the 60's song artist Donovan. The song's influence was from a short-lived rumor that a euphoric high could be reached by smoking banana leaves. The song became very popular in the late nineties after a cover was made for a series of Gap clothing commercials.
2. A Coca-Cola product with high caffeine and citrus flavor; not related to banana leaves at all.
1. (lyrics)- "...electrical banana, it's gonna be a sudden craze..."
1. (ex.)- "Did you see that Gap commercial? Who sings that 'mellow yellow' song?"
2. (ex)- "Wow, have you tried this mellow yellow stuff? It's like Surge
, but new!"
Code word for the painkiller NORCO® (hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen)
I popped 3 Mellow yellows and I just feel like chillen.
1. A song sung by the singer Donovan in the 60's
2. A drug, which is a yellow pill known as "mellow yellow." It is also the inspiration for the song (see above).
1. "I love the song Mellow Yellow by Donovan!"
2. "You're too stressed out man, why don't you come over my house and try some of my mellow yellow, and just chill?"
A shortend way of saying pee.
If it's yellow let i mellow ifit's brown flush it down <<mellow yellow
1. the putative use of the inside of a banana peel as a halucinagenic drug (a 1960's hoax that became connected with an urban legend about a song of a similar name after the debut of the said song, and susequently spawned more hoaxes, sense 2 is likely also linked to the song)
2. Lysergic acid diethylamide, a hallucinogenic drug
3. a five milligram tablet of valium (from the yellow color of the tablet)
I wouldn't waste my time with mellow-yellow if I were you.
A joint/blunt rolled with "mello mango" (or any other mango flavored rolling papers), marijuana, any non-pot cannabis related substance, crushed up percocet and the tobbacco inside a Marlboro Smooth menthol cigarette
Hey man, we need to enjoy the scenery more. Let's mellow out. You know man, really get in touch with nature. We need to smoke a Mellow Yellow man. Listening to Led'll do that to you man.