A mystical creature which resembles of a rabbit, a baby lamb, a fawn and an alpaca.
Meeps are from a different planet, galaxies away.
Their home planet is called Meepland which exploded due to an asteroid fall.
Only one Meep survived and now lives on planet Earth, she is very lonely and is on an ever lasting mission to find another Meep, to reproduce to continue its species.
Can mean whatever you want it to mean, but the most popular uses are:
1. An exclamation akin to 'ouch' or 'uh oh..'
2. Filling in the blanks where other (rude) words would go.
3. A greeting! I personally say meep instead of Hello...
4. A random expression of happiness used to fill gaps in conversation.
Meep is the best word ever! Meep!
2. "Ahh.. Meeping Hell!" >.<
3. "Meep." ^.^
4. "....meep...." ^__^
Interestingly enough, the religious sect 'The Followers of the Meep' regard the use of the word Meep by any non-Follower as heresy.
The Great Meeper said, "This non-Follower has committed the grievous crime of Meeping without a licence."