When somone say "you don't even know what a medium is" and you sit their thinking about it and realize it must be his tampon size.
guy: it hurt real bad
you: oh your medium?
One who can see and/or talk to spirits. Often misunderstood or mocked, or even shunned. But they are like anybody else. And they are just as normal as the rest of us. They arn't retarded or deluded, but Amazing and Gifted. We are out there, and we arn't insane. Get to know one of us.
Paige is a Medium. She speaks to spirits and sees them almost everywhere, but we love her anyways.
1. adj. mediocre, fine, not great, okay, so-so
2. adv. mediocrely, in a not so great manner
Usually accompanied by a so-so hand gesture and often used to denote when a previous statement is untrue or only half-true.
-Dude, that chick is totally hot.
I was thinking about going to the beach today, but then I realized I was only medium psyched.
A language between all worlds, brought up by the usage of Marijuana. Only the wise stoners are fluent in this language.
"I'm so down, I'm licking the floor."
"I totally understood your Medium."
"Sorry, I'm only fluent in Medium"
"It's all good, bro. Lets dip."
Not good, not bad
Not extremly appealing.
How was your day?
Kick-ass American TV show with a tripped-out script writer. For some reason Aussies love this show.
Also see Allison Dubois
Me: Did you watch Medium last night? Allsion Dubois couldn't stop listening to the song 'I Will Survive' in her head, because this girl was murdered while listening to that in her iPod and...
You: I don't really care about Allison Dubois.
2. one (usually an old, ugly woman) who supposedly communicates with the spirits of the dead
3. a crappy-ass TV show that had no future from the begginning
1. The medium I use to go Internetting is Internet Explorer 8, because Firefox is too cluttered and visually unappealing with no address bar memory, Chrome doesn't have fullscreen or address bar memory, and Opera… I forget why.
2. It's a wonder how the medium industry survives when the idiot population skyrockets… Oh, wait…
3. "Medium" sucks.