1. A code term used to identify when a particular person who is known for lying is suspected of lying or stretching the truth at any given moment. Often the code is known amongst a group of people who associate with the suspected liar who has no idea what the word means and just laughs along in ignorance as everyone laughs at the person who just told a lie.
2. A term used interchangeably to identify a person who lies constantly and thinks no one notices.
1. A code term used to describe when something is a lie.
Word History: The word was first coined by two people as a means of letting one another know when a particular person they knew was suspected of telling a lie. This inside joke soon spread to the person’s two closest friends. Together they would all laugh uncontrollably when they or anyone else would use the word.
Just think, how many times have you heard that word?
1. When Mr. Goldstein slipped and fell in the grocery store and claimed to be seriously injured the grocery clerk told his manager that Mr. Goldstein was pulling a medic to try to sue the store.
2. Mr. Goldstein is a medic because he lied about being injured.
1. She claimed it would take 6 hours longer to get home using this route but I knew that was just another medic.
1. A medical professional deployed on the battlefield to heal wounded soldiers
2. One of the words which can be used in place of or conjunction with Call in an air strike
1.) A soldier specifically designated to heal other soldiers on the battlefield.
2.) In multiplayer gaming, the same meaning applies, but also used as a form of degradation as medics are thought to be underarmed and more vulnerable than other soldiers.
Sure, shoot the medic before the real troops...
Haha! You just got your arse handed to you by a medic.
In TFC, one who gives you AIDS and throws concussion grenades to hwem your aim up
Conversely, on your own team, the one who saves your arse from AIDS and heals concussions, fire, hallucinations, etc.
by anonymous Jun 2, 2003 add a video
a) Noun: name for someone who always corrects you no matter how obvious what you meant is.
b) Noun: name for someone who brings up the fact that they're a medic in conversation all the time when it isn't needed.
Jonty: Yeah so I took this girl back from the club last night and..
Peter: It was past midnight when you left the club so it was this morning.
Jonty: Oh mate you're such a massive medic
Peter: I was in one of my medic lectures the other day and we had to dissect a hand then on the way out I saw that guy we met in Gatecrasher the other night!
Jonty: First half of that story was so pointless, what a classic medic thing to say
Slang term used within Australian Rave Culture, referring to the Eucalyptus scented vapour room spray "MEDIC", manufactured by Lemsip.
Is commonly used by individuals whilst under the influence of ecstasy or amphetamines to enhance + heighten the effects of such substances, in unison with Vicks Inhalers + Airwaves Gum.
It can be purchased over-the-counter at most pharmacies, as well as some supermarkets - within Australia.
Note: Is usually confiscated from arena-style events/raves.
Can I get a spray of Medic on my sleeve?
(a game) The best game ever played on the face of this planet! It is similar to dodgeball, but way cooler
We won the world medic tournament today!
*TFC Guides and beer on tap since 1853
*The IRC channel of that name
*A healing/poisoning class in Team Fortress Classic (Half Life mod)
Deim0s shot me in the leg and I screamed for the medic.
I went to Medic to play Dustbowl with Maestro, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
All your Medic! are belong to us.
The new Medic site will feature doncing ladies and free beer. Batteries not included.