Top definition
Similar to a dorkster. McKibben is the general term for someone who jacks off in local supermarkets when they think no - one is watching.
Lisa 'what are you doing in that frozen goods section?'
Robert 'I'm having a McKibben.'
by kylelaw84 April 09, 2008
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug