An annual multi-billion dollar restaurant mega-franchise operating on every continent throughout the world, yet what they pay the employees - a full time crew member doesn't even make enough per month to rent a one-bedroom studio apartment. (At least in California).
The first brand that comes to mind when the average person hears the phrase "fast food".
A restaurant chain that eerily imposed itself as being a staple of American culture.
If you are an employee at this restaurant and only speak English you will have to use a lot of hand gestures, head nodding, and head shaking.
A restaurant where all the Hispanic employees yell at each other for no reason
A safe haven of a workplace for Hispanic immigrants who don't really want to assimilate or learn then English language.
A restaurant where as a crew member you feel like a subhuman because of the cheesy uniform they make you wear, the rude, nasty "guests" they expect you to serve while smiling at them and pretending to like them.
A restaurant where you will hear at least three things spill or drop in the kitchen area every hour.
A restaurant that makes the few people people with smarts that work there really want to get an education and get a paying job. Not one that pays peanuts!
Maria: Susie!!! Cuatro hamburgeusa por favor!!!
Joe: What? I thought we were in America?
(Something then spills in the kitchen)
Another day at McDonalds!
Maria: Joe, get a mop and the dustbin! Arriba! Arriba!
A place where people eat alot, get fat, and then sue to get money.
I ate at McDonalds everyday for 7 years and now I weigh 500 pounds, so I'm gonna sue them to make some cash.
Shit served in plastic containers.
1. A new innovation in disposal that gets rid of toxic waste by packaging it as food and selling it to people who don't know any better.
2. The lowest common denominator (for eating out).
3. An expression of United States cultural imperialism/cultural pollution (as seen from outside the United States). A symbol of increasing global cultural homogenization.
4. One of the best incentives for students to work hard at their studies, so that they can either a) avoid ever working there or b) stop having to work there. See mcjob
5. An eating place that can give you malnutrition and indigestion simultaneously.
6. An evil cult hell-bent on seducing youth and molding their eating preferences for life. See happy meal
7. Outside of the United States, a symbol of America -- Frequently the target of demonstrations, riots, arson etc. in consequence if no embassy or consulate is close by.
McDonalds is invading the world -- like a virus.
Restaurant that's sued by fat ass bitches for making them fat even though the fat ass order five supersized meals a day.
McDonalds, we make your heart a more efficient machine by making it work TWICE AS HARD!
A well-known "resteraunt" which has spreaded thousands of fast food chain links to their name through all most every country in the world like a deadly virus.
Almost everyone in the world have heard their infamous name, and they either love it or hate it.
Resulting in stepping inside an average abyss of tastebud Hell, you will be shocked to discover many terrifying sights. The basic area is horrid, and the first thing heard is whiny children complaining that their "McNuggets" are too "salty" and obnoxious overweight adult customers arguing pointlessly at a random worker. Most seats are taken up by either a crowd of 100 college students clustered into the corners of the room wearing baggy bin bags for trousers, idiotic children or teenagers shouting random things about their "meals" or obese men and women who gorge on about 5 of the disgusting, greasy "burgers" which would make a pig look like it has better diet and dining sense. The smell and overall breathing space is terrible, and the tiny sweaty dining areas usually waft with odours of frying faeces coming from the hidden kitchens.
In other information, most sensible people who have better minds and eating plans will stay well clear of this nightmare, rather than the poor, overweight souls who have had their mouths possesed by poorly cooked pieces of "meat" which look like floppy donkey carcass pressed into a disk-like shape by a child's cookie cutter. Often, terrible bouts of hiccups, burping, vomiting or dior...
what got yo mama fat
That ain't baby fat bitch...the McDonalds gave you that shit!