2. To bungle a political campaign due to complete and utter incompetence.
Word Origin - from the principle partner of Mays and Associates political consulting "firm" in Roseville, CA.
2. She would have won the election if her campaign manager hadn't pulled a Mays.
"don't worry bro, its may, nothing gets done anymore"
2. A name, generally for girls.
3. Someone almost annoyingly beautiful, possibly so nice that you can't hate her for it.
2. May said that I did well in my music test, but I don't think so.
3. Rachel is so may- everyone likes her and she's pretty and smart.