1. To interfere with organizations (typically political clubs on college campuses) you are no longer affiliated with. The interference is usually unwelcome and typically the term is used in a derogatory manner.
2. To bungle a political campaign due to complete and utter incompetence.
Word Origin - from the principle partner of Mays and Associates political consulting "firm" in Roseville, CA.
1. Chris pulled a 'Mays' when he interfered with the club years after he left the college.
2. She would have won the election if her campaign manager hadn't pulled a Mays.
may is the month where teachers think that they can control a classroom but really nothing gets done and no one cares about their grades anymore. usually this happens because summer break is only 30 days away
"hooray i have math..."
"don't worry bro, its may, nothing gets done anymore"
1. The fifth month in a year.
2. A name, generally for girls.
3. Someone almost annoyingly beautiful, possibly so nice that you can't hate her for it.
1. My birthday is in May.
2. May said that I did well in my music test, but I don't think so.
3. Rachel is so may- everyone likes her and she's pretty and smart.
A person who is amazingly beautiful. She is confident and sassy. She'll always be there for you and she always knows how to make you laugh. Definitely one of the best people you'll ever meet. She'll try hard in whatever she enjoys and understands that other people's needs come before herself; no matter what 'face' she puts on.
My best friend is May. She's the most understanding person I know.
The fifth month of the year
"is it May already?"
The month your parents had sex in if your birthday is in February.
"Happy Conception Day son!" (May 13th)
A month when hot sexy Taurus's are born
that hot chick/dude was
born may 17th