Students see/do all of the following on Mayfest:
- Catch up on homework and projects that students put off until the last minute.
- An excuse to not do homework and go out and get drunk.
- Relax and take it easy.
- A day where you are friends with everyone. You can show up on people's lawns and can get free beer.
- Go up to cops and take drunken pictures with them and it's all right.
- Drink underage in front of cops and they don't care as long as you're not crossing the street with a beer.
- Hang out the sunroof of your car screaming while driving down Euclid and everyone will cheer you on.
- See people get stopped for carrying plastic bats.
- Stop Jonny Flynn on the sidewalk and take a picture with him.
- Get free food and drinks from strangers.
- Have people say hi to you who you don't even know.
- Watch people dance on the roofs of Frat Houses like they're cool.
- Laugh at people who make fools of themselves.
Yo, are coming out on Mayfest?
Nah, I have to go do a science project at the SU Showcase.
I couldn't go out on Mayfest because I had to catch up on all of the reading I haven't done all semester.
We saw Jonny Flynn walking down Euclid. Laura went up to him and we took a picture with him. That made our Mayfest.