* Pronunciation: ma·stur·ba·to·ry
* Function: noun
* Inflected Form(s): plural ma·stur·ba·to·ries
* Usage: often attributive
1. A place, usually private, where one can study, perform, perfect, and enjoy any and all forms of self pleasuring. Usually utilized by teenage males, although it can be used by all ages.
2. Any place where masturbation occurs.
1. Jerry said he had too much homework to hang out with us. We all know that he's in his masturbatory right now, wankin' it.
2. Bob just couldn't take it anymore, deciding that the only course of action was to turn the room in which the PTA meeting was held into a masturbatory.
Something that is overly self-involved or self-indulgent.
"It's not some technical, masturbatory, 'see-what-I-can-do?' record." - Dave Grohl on 'Nevermind'.
A public restroom, especially one located on the campus of a coeducational institute of learning.
See you in class. I gotta stop at the masturbatory.
Of, or relating to the act of masturbation.
"Come to my masturbatory aerobics class tomorrow."
A certain room, it could be at ones house or work. used to masturbate in privacy. usually filled with comfortable furniture such as a bed or couch. also may include, but not limited to playboy magazines and other types of pornographic images, porn videos, internet porn, and a large t.v. For ones personal pleasure, there may also be lubricants or lotion.
"Dude I need to go to my masturbatory to work of this woody of mine."
An adjective describing an image, mental or physical, as being suitable for the use of masturbation.
The way you just described that girl gave me a very masturbatory mental image.
A celebratory masturbation. The sheer joy of an event caused such arousal, that a wank appointment was needed.
Man, after the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup, I had a great masturbatory session.