1.The epitomy of superior, a step beyond master.
2.Ghetto spelling of 'master'
1. Yo dawg, yo da Masta
2. Dang, my headmasta is real dookie
1) One who defeats another; a victor.
2) An expert of a certain skill.
3) A worker qualified to teach apprentices.
4) A person who is above the status of a master.
1) I am the loser and he is the masta.
2) He is a masta of the sword.
3) That person is a masta who trains others.
4) MaStA ViC is considered a masta.
The way slaved refered to their slavemasters
Exceeds master; one who is way above the status of master
Brian is the masta