Where do we start?
To be mashed up or mashin it having smoked or eaten or drank stoney weed that makes you stoned.
When you're fuggin stoned
and your eyes are red and pretty closed and you talk crazy crap like a loon and you're so hungry you feel like you got a thelly
mate looks bohugly
and you need to eat
, anything, even chowder
from a bucket fanny
gets stoned so smoke it yeah yeah.
love you soooooooo much
Dang boy, yesterdillio I was so Mashup, I pissed on myself and fell asleep and didnt realise until the morning.
I just saw the bofunking Mashup Twins
That was Mashup
I'm Mashup, I need food.
Aaauauauuah, I'm so Mashup
v. To take elements of two or more pre-existing pieces of music and combine them to make a new song.
n. A song comprised of elements of two or more pre-existing pieces of music.
2. I'm in the middle of mashing-up songs by Tom Jones and Michael Jackson. (verb usage)
1. I'll play my mash-up of Tom Jones and Michael Jackson at the club tomorrow night. (noun usage)
Musical genre. Involves cutting and pasting samples and loops from two or more popular tracks to form a new track, often forming a suprisingly catchy new tune. Not as complex as remix
ed music. There are a number of bedroom dj
s who create moderate quality mashups.
The more different the genres of the source tunes, the more effective the mashup.
You downloaded the Run DMC vs Tom Petty mashup? DJBC is an artist, man.
A remix made by taking two different songs, usually by 2 seperate artists, and combining them into one.
Closer in da club (Nine Inch Nails: Closer, combined with 50 cents Up in da club)
One Step Closer/99 Problems (Linkin Park: One Step Closer, combined with Jay-z's 99 Problems)
1. To take 2 completely different types of music and putting them together.
2. To completely destroy, wreck or mutilate.
3. A cacophony of the senses. Adj.
1. eg. Linkin' Park / Jay Z
2. eg. "His face was mash up after that fight".
3. eg. "That song was so mash up it gave me a nose bleed".
A website encompassing other websites usually using the said websites' API
Mashup's allow users to have a customised view of multiple websites at once, on one page in their browser.
A mashup website can be found at http://www.pageflakes.com
Opposite to 'Fix up' a saying bought to most people living out side London by Dizzee Rasscal. Mash up in London basically can be applied to anything that is broken/useless/shit
South West Trains should be called South West Mash Up Trains
1. The act of mashing up. Getting drunk / high.
2. A term used to describe people associated with such actions, due to them being unable or unwilling to perform usual tasks.
1. wanna have a mash up tonight?
no, im too mashed.
2. you seen mark? he hasnt been in classes all day.
man, that guy is a total mash up.