A sexual act consisting of inserting an umbrella into your partner's vagina, and then opening it.
That bitch wanted to use a ball-stretcher on me, so I gave her a Mary Poppins to show her what it was like!
1) A well composed/happy person.
2) To do something well/flawlessly. From the measuring tape held by Mary Poppins "Practically Perfect in Every Way."
"How'd you do on test?"
"I Mary Poppins'd it."
the condition someone has of being so delusionally happy you want to punch the person.
Person 1:"I heard you're gettin' freakin' married...are you serious??? you know love doesn't last."
Person 2:"yes it does!!!!...I'm so EXCITED!!!"(said while smiling hard)
Person 2: "that is so freakin' Mary Poppins!!!!
A rather malicious form of homicide
where you stuff a closed umbrella down the victim's throat and open it when it's down there. Rather cruel, but you must give credit for the stylish nature.
Mike shoves an umbrella down Paul's Throat
Mike: Thats for not selling me your Reading Railroad Bitch! You just got a Mary Poppins!
Paul: (Says nothing because he just got Mary Poppins-ed"
At the completion of a blowjob, the recipient takes a spoonful of sugar to mix in with the "jizz" (ejaculate) in the givers oral cavity (mouth) to help the "medicine" go down; typically done to augment the taste.
Hey Bob, Jamarius has given Caitlin so many Mary Poppins that she has now three cavities.
To kill someone via umbrella, by inserting and then opening
I crammed the umbrella down his throat, and opened it!
You Mary Poppin'd the poor bastard!
2. Those stupid girls who look good in a fucking sack and can play in mud and look like a beauty queen. They get the promotions, the pay rises and the gorgeous clothes.
You secretly want to stab these people in the back on the head with scissors.
1. Aaaah! Look at that skirt! You would look Mary Poppins in it!
2. Oh fuck me! Leah is such a Mary Poppins I want to stab her in the back of the head with scissors
to do something absolutely perfectly
something that is absolutely perfect
Joe: Did you get a good car?
Bob: yup, its a mary poppins