1. To preach "family values" and "good morals" only to be caught violating said values and morals.
2. To disappear to Argentina without telling anyone where you are going.
3. Governor of South Carolina who disappeared to Argentina to see his mistress but lied and said he was hiking the Appalachian Trail. He didn't even tell his family he was leaving.
1. See hypocrite.
2. Many Nazi war criminals pulled Mark Sanfords after World War 2 to avoid prison or execution.
3. Mark Sanford is a dumbass hypocrite.
(verb form) To be forced to make a choice between two bad options.
Guy 1: "I can't decide what to eat, leftover scrambled eggs or leftover broccoli.
Guy 2: "Dude, just Mark Sanford it and get on with your day."