Top Definition
Biggest slut ever cheats on all her 9 boyfriends.
Marissa tends to suck dick at her house once a day.
She is the dumbest most immature twat ever.
She likes to fuck guys she just meets.
She is one of the girls to have sex and call it rape.
Marissa is a bitch 99% of the time and the other 1% is spent being a worthless fucking cunt.

You should never date marissa.
Marissa assiram is such a whore shes so worthless and fucking stupid.
#bitch #cunt #cheater #slut #whore #worthless #marissa assiram #fucking cunt #immature #stupid #swagfag fucker
by Mason mitchell January 12, 2014
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.