1. They are America's primary shock troopers. When the Army ducks their tails and runs... call in the Marines.
2. When you need a target assassinated there is no need to waste money on an expensive missile instead ask a Marine Scout Sniper to do it for free.
3. It is widely believed and accepted that when Marines die and go to heaven they are immediately recruited into God's personal bodyguard.
Guy 2: Yeah, but don't worry. Next time the Marines will kill 'em, and take back that land.
2. Dropping a missile on an intended target with possible collateral damage: $300,000 + an embarrassing story on CNN.
Equipping a Marine Scout Sniper with everything he needs and ensuring one clean shot through the target head: less than $500.
One less terrorist to fight against the U.S.A.: Priceless.
3. Marine 1: So you heard Mike was killed yesterday?
Marine 2: Yeah, but I'm not so sad about it. At least now he's protecting the Big Man upstairs.
Marine 1: Semper Fi to that!
MARINE BY GOD!!! OORAH!!!
They only have 2 jobs to do;
1) Take the land our our enemies, and
2) Kill anybody who try to stop them from doing job #1.