Manslaughter can be defined as: The unlawful killing of another human being without malice aforethought. It can be divided into two catagories: Voluntary Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter.
1) Voluntary manslaughter occurs when one person intends to kill another but does so suddenly and as a result of great personal distress. The Wrongdoer must have become very upset before the killing.
2) Involuntary manslaughter occurs when one person, while commiting an unlawful or reckless act, unintenionally kills another.
However, if the reckless act that got the person killed was a felony, it would be considered murder not manslaughter.
1) A dad's son was kidnapped and murdered. The kidnapper was caught and confessed. The dad saw the kidnapper the next day in an interview and in sudden rage, the dad grabbed a revolver from a nearby officer and killed the kidnapper. The dad was charged with voluntary manslaughter.
2) Two kids were streetracing, one lost control and hit a crowd of spectators. Two of the spectators were killed. The one who lost control was charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Definition and examples from Understanding Business & Personal Law: Eleventh Edition by Gordon W. Brown, J.D. and Paul A. Sukys, J.D. Copyright © 2003 by Glencoe/McGraw-Hill.
Legal term relating to accidental death that is the direct fault of an individual or a group. Many murder charges in which the defendant
will cop a plea
end like this.
I didn't drive over those kids because I wanted to kill them. I thought kids were invincible!
1. accidental murder
2. murder but the murderer has got away with it by making his plea of manslaughter
3. what danny's gone up for even though he did not mean to a) crash the car or b) kill his girlfriend, so i think its stupid as no one could have stopped the crash from happening except i guess he was speeding, but its still out of order as loads of people speed and crash their cars but they dont go up for mansluaghter, hes still only a teenager, isnt it bad enough his girlfriend has just died???
what the f*cking hertfordshire police system and danny's girlfriend (who was by the way amazing)'s parents are trying to put danny up for.
Manslaughter is a form of accidental murder.
e.g. when I killed Bill with a chainsaw because I tripped on his 4-foot plaster cast of Biggus Dikkus
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter!
1. LEGAL:"I didn't think of the consequences when i killed him"
2. What happens when a Polish-Jew, a Czecho-Jew, and an Irish-hobo get online and are particularly bored.
When i killed him, it was manslaughter, because i didnt think about it.