1. A measure of magical energy, the kind used in role-playing games. Also called Wiccan Action.
2. Electrical energy (not power), usually found in a house coming out of a wall, or in a battery. The amount of energy in one mana depends on what role-playing game the person who is using the word is playing.
1. "You only have 4 mana, which is 1 mana short to make Bombur lose 1 pound of dwarven body fat."
1. "It would take 9 mana to resurrect Mordred."
2. Person A:"Do I need to bring extra camcorder batteries?"
Person B:"No, just bring the adapter, they've got mana at the show."
2. "Central air conditioning uses a lot of mana in 98.6 deg F weather when all the windows in the house are open."
One who is constantly out of mana in an online role playing game. Typically caused by being overzealous with his/her spells.
Aillron, nuke it! I can't I'm oom. You fucking mana chode.
Blue energy bar used by Non-Rogue,Warrior,Pets and Death knight players in the MMORG,World of warcraft,Used as currency so Mana users can cast spells.
Druids and Priests' Mana are boosted by Spirit.
Warlock,Shaman,Magi,Hunters and Paladins' Mana are boosted by Intellect.
Used by: Druids,Shaman,Warlocks,Magi,Paladins,Priests,Hunters.
Zomg you have shit for healing you stupid Nub healadin,You need more +Int,Mana p5s and +healing gear for more Mana.
A Japanese Musician.
The second Bach. He is one of the founders of Malice Mizer and started Moi dix Mois after its hiatus.
Not only a musician, Mana-sama is also a designer. Moi meme Moitie is widely popular for elegant gothic lolita and elgant gothic aristocrat or EGL and EGA terms Mana-sama himself coined.
He is actually highly respected in Japan even though he is known for crossdressing. He even produces other artists under his label Midi:Nette. Schwarz Stein was the first, but certainly not the last.
He is now producing for Kanon Wakeshima, an eighteen year old celloist signed under Sony for her vocal talent. He writes all her music including her debute single, Still Doll.
Mana-sama is known for his mysterious demure. He doesn't speak in public aside from a few rare occasions preferring that "his music speak for him." He doesn't smile either.
Mana-sama has always been slightly non-conforming. In senior high he cut his hair into a mowhawk and died it green. His father was the band director at the time also showing that even young, Mana-sama was emmersed in music.
Check out the Mana sites.
http://www.kanonweb.jp/ (This is Kanon Wakeshima's homepage)
A Jager Bomb with a little "mana potion energy drink" poured in before the Jager in the shot. Results in a very interesting, and good, tasting combination. Raises blood pressure a LOT.
Lets pour a little of our mana potion in the dixie cup before the Jager. DUDE, that was AWESOME, we're callin that shit MANA BOMB!
1) In Magic the Gathering, when a player has more land than any other card type or draws a land card in 5 consecutive turns.
2) The opposite of mana screw.
"Dude, I could've totally killed you, if it weren't for mana flood for the first 7 turns of the game..."
Mana Bar is the first Australian cocktail bar and video gaming lounge located in Brisbane, Australia within its biggest night-life and entertainment district, Fortitude Valley. The bar held its opening event on 20 March 2010. The bar allows visitors to play current generation gaming consoles free of charge while enjoying video game themed drinks. The bar is open seven nights a week and often runs special events such as prizes, giveaways, live entertainment and special guests
Who is going to the MANA BAR tonight?