look up any word, like blumpkin:
Noun. The choreographed almost dance-like movements of men as they either navigate furniture into or out of a home, the description stems from the readjusting and navigating of corners making the movements resemble a sort of very slow waltz.
"This couch is huge!"
"Its going to be close, but I think we will be able to man waltz it in without scraping the leather."
by muscledummie April 15, 2010