Originating in Chicago, Man B Que is a bar-b-que for men only. Rules are specific, meat eating and beer drinking are recommended.
1. Vegetarians are not allowed at the Man B Que.
2. Only men attend Man B Que. Exceptions may include massage therapists and/or beer tub girl(s).
3. There are no vegetables served at the Man B Que. Exceptions are only if a vegetable is in the tight parameters of meat in the form or a kabob or ketchup.
4. There is no asking at a Man B Que. There is only taking* *This is only after following rule #10 & 13.
5. Remember: The beer you bring is a direct reflection of yourself. Good beer is encouraged.
6. Power tools are encouraged to be on hand at Man B Que, but not necessary.
7. Man B Que is only held during the week. Weekends are for Bar-B-Ques where there is a slight chance of going home with a woman.
8. Loose fitting attire is encouraged at the Man B Que. Sweatpants and Basketball shorts being the preferred attire.
9. Only certain pets are allowed at Man B Que. Specifically Pit Bulls, Dinosaurs, Gorillas and Great White Sharks.
10. Man B Que invitees must bring a minimum of 12 beers. Trading of beers is only allowed if beers being traded are of equal value and taste.
11. There are no utensils at Man B Que.
12. A minimum of 3 different meats are to be served at Man B Que. Maximum of 17.
13. A minimum of 6 pieces of each type of meat is required at Man B Que to share for others. Unless you killed it, then you can...