|57.||the fucking man|
1) Someone who's job it is to fuck
2) Like the man but far more superior
1) I just got some action off the fucking man
2) I am so good, I am the fucking man
one of the best games/movies ever. Highly addictive!
Man I wanna fucking play spider-man 2 bitch!
|2 is pronounced "Pipe Two" for obvious reasons, one being the first character is a pipe, the second is a number two.
Origionally derived from the word "Respect" spelt in 1337; |235|*(7 - the phrase "Pipe Two" or just "Pipe" is used to express joy or gratitude towards an object or indivudual.
Warning: Only use this word if you are leet, or |2 sock will 0wn j00!
Man, |2! |2!!11111111
That is so not pipe two...
a blue robot created by the scientist known as Dr. Light. Mega Man fights the evil robot masters sent by Dr. Wily. With each robot master defeated, Mega Man gains a new weapon. Each boss has a weakness towards a certain weapon. There are usually 8 robot masters per game (except MM1, where there was 6).
Mega Man has two siblings. Protoman, his darker sibling, is lonely, and mysterious, and sometimes is framed by Wily as an evil robot. His other sibling is Roll, but for some odd reason, the creators of Capcom decided to make Roll as Mega Man's love interest which is really disturbing since they are siblings...but who cares, robots can do anything.
Mega Man has 8 games in the original series, MM1-6 on the NES, MM7 on the SNES, and MM8 on the PS1. Recently, all 8 games plus 2 Mega Man arcade games were released in the Mega Man Anniversary Collection.
Mega Man also has an anime that aired long time ago.
Fight Mega Man, for everlasting peace.
A Cool Band from Spokane Washington, with 4 CD's
1. Elephant Man
2. Songs To Nobody
3. The deluxe Pack
Papa And The Gernds/Regime Change
"MC Captian is such a good rapper"
"yeah he is in Elephant Man"
1. G-Man (Shortening of "Government-Man") is a word used to describe a special agent of the FBI or other such law enforcement agency.
2. The famous mysterious character from the game "Half-Life" who was sent in to clean up the incident. He appears throughout the game, supervising your progress.
1. The drug bust operation was put in the hands of an FBI g-man.
2. The g-man was one of Half-Life's most memorable characters.
|63.||man of action|
1. A guy who doesn't sit and screw around.
2. A guy who takes action and doesn't just sit and twidle his thumbs talking about it.
See, you took care of it. That's why you're the man of action.