A mother that take pictures of everything. Mainly of her children.
"ohhh let me get a picture of that for my FaceBook"
You are such a Mamarazzi!!
1. Mothers who constantly follow their children around with several cameras and video taking equipment, snapping photos at each turn and documenting each milestone or event with at least two dozen photos and a video.
2. Groups of aforementioned mothers
3. When referring to yourself as described above
1. You can’t even get close to the swings because of all the mamarazzi.
2. I can’t believe how many photos I took of baby Madison on the slide! I’m such a mamarazzi!
3. What's with all the mamarazzi? It's just a bloody hair cut.
A new even more aggressive paparazzi. Mamarazzi are the moms who insist on taking picture after picture after picture of their children with Santa, at the park , playing soccer all while yelling at their children to "smile better."
Most of the time, they're too busy taking pictures to notice what's happening on the other side of the camera or cell phone.
They're pushy, but loving.
see also Gramarazzi - - pushy, rude and with a sense of entitlement, the worst of the mamarazzi.
When little Jamie won the spelling bee; the mamarazzi rushed the stage to document the moment. He was blinded by the flashbulbs and fell off the stage.
"Smile Better Janie, Smile! SMILE!"
"Maybe if the mamarazzi stop yelling, she'll smile."
who chases you down and annoys you in order to get good pictures of you during every single occasion
in your life, big or small.
I was almost late to prom because the mamarazzi was hounding me for pictures
It's so embarrassing
when the mamarazzi shows up at my sporting events.
Dude, is your mom a scrapbooking
freak, 'cause she is going all mamarazzi on your ass.
Mothers who won't stop taking pictures of their own children at public functions regardless of the child's age. Similar to Paparazzi but with the frenzy of someone who is very attached to their child's achievement. Mamarazzi flock to the stage or courtside at school events and take obtrusive flash pictures.
Let's ditch the post-game mamarazzi and sneak out the back door of the gym.
An overbearing mother that no matter where you go, you just can't get away from them.
I wish I could get away from my mother but she's a total mamarazzi!