1. (adj)Softened, made soft; has become soft
2. (adj)Having a soft, even personality
3. (adj)Having a non-leader/supporter characteristic
1. (a) This stick of butter has become malty. (b) The water turned the rice malty.
2. (a) "Your friend is very malty" (b) "Well, I'm a malty kind of guy."
3. (a) Batman is the hero, Robin is the malty one. (b) "Being malty doesn't make one weak, it makes other people strong."
The taste or feeling of Malt.
-Whilst sipping beer-
Mmm, I'd say this is a bit malty wouldst thou not agree?
When a person becomes so aroused, they literally foam either vaginal or pre-seminal fluid from their sexual organs.
Did you see that girl dancing with me last night? She was so malty my trousers are still wet!
That guy is so malty I can't tell which stains on his jeans are part of the design!