A lack in skill, cleverness, or resourcefulness in handling situations.
Jay and Bobby know how to handle many situations, but their friend, Sean, seems to be a maladroit.
The name of weezer's 2000 CD, featuring hits such as "Dope Nose" and "Keep Fishin'", which featured the muppets in it's music video. Was the first video to have band member Scott Shriner. Has sold 583,000 copies, and went to #3 on the Billboard 200, and went gold very quickly. The song, "Dope Nose" was written on the same night as Hash Pipe, yet was left untouched until Maladroit. Usually recieved 4 to 5 stars.
Guy A"In my opinion, Maladroit is my favorite album"
Guy B"Hell no! Pinkerton can beat out Maladroit any day of the week!"
Guy A"They are both awesome, agreed?"
1. One who is prone to an epic failure(see epic fail).
2. Designating an individual or group of individuals who feebly attempt to use christian and/or religious rationale in supporting and/or promoting a personally-held socialistic worldview.
3. One who retains a distinct inability to learn from one's mistake or failures.
4. A character or individual which is characterized by an inability to think for one's self or make decisions apart from general consensus.
5. One who is detestably ignorant. A fool. A Blockhead. A Dufus. "Full of hot air."
6. An individual who begins his arguments against racial segregation by slandering another race or stereotyping another race and/or perhaps his or her own race. In essence, one whose parade against racial hatred is founded upon promotion of their own race and the demoralizing of another.
"Did you see his speech? What a maladroit!"
"Upon expressing his clearly uneducated/ignorant views, it was agreed by many that he was a maladroit."
"If knowledge is power, then weakness must be synonymous with 'maladroit.'"