When playing Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360, you get 7 kills in a row to call in a helicopter and "make it rain". Often used by the DYG clan.
King: Yo Louie, Guess what I'm gonna do
Lou: Make It Rain on them?
King: That's right, Make It Rain
word of the day: February 28, 2008
When you're in da club with a stack
, and you throw the money up in the air at the strippers. The effect is that it seems to be raining money.
After Leroy finished trapping
for the night, he went to the strip club, got 10 stacks
, and made it rain inside the club the whole night.
When you have a wad of cash and throw it in the air in a strip club, ''making it rain'' It's also a song by Fat Joe
I make it rain on dem hoes
1. In strip clubs, it is when you throw stacks of money all over women (this is the "edited" definition)
2. When a man ejaculates all over a woman (this is the "explicit" definition)
1. Pacman Jones brought bags full of money into his strip club, where he made it rain on the strippers.
2. As used in the lyrics spoken by R. Kelly in "Make it Rain Remix," he says these two lines: I be drilling these chicks they like Major Payne
When I make it rain, they be like "Kells... do it again," and "So ask your girlfriend my name, I bet she go
'Skeet skeet skeet, Weatherman 'bout to make it rain!'"
1. this usually refers to throwing fat stacks of cash in the air at a strip club
2. in the R Kelly remix he is referring to peeing on young girls
1.after work on Friday, Joe cashed his paycheck in ones and made it rain on the bootyluicious hoes
at the strip club all night, unfortunately he woke up broke
with a hangover.
2. you make my life complete when i turn your face into a toilet seat. "make it rain on these hoes"
Military usage: When a large explosion or bomb goes off sending debris showering down on anybody nearby and covering them in dust.
bomb explodes: WOOOHOOO MAKE IT RAIN!
at clubs ballers take a wad of $1 bills and throw them in the air. hence "making it rain"
LA is where this term originated from. Fat Joe's single make it rain sprung this trend of throwing money in the air. It is pretty entertaining to watch non ballers attempt these feet.
- Ali S., Founder www.prapta.com
"I make it rain on these hoes" with money
To make something happen that might not necessarily happen without your efforts.
For Joe to beat the deadline given to him at the office he is going to have to make it rain.