1. A man with a big penis.
2. the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.;
legerdemain; conjuring: to pull a rabbit out of a hat by magic.
3. the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other
techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature.
Compare contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.
4. the use of this art: Magic, it was believed, could drive illness from the body.
5. the effects produced: the magic of recovery.
6. power or influence exerted through this art: a wizard of great magic.
7. employed in magic: magic spells; magic dances; magic rites.
8. mysteriously enchanting; magical: magic beauty.
9. of, pertaining to, or due to magic.
10. producing the effects of magic; magical: a magic touch.
11. A guy every woman wants; he just got it the Magic.
12. Someone who rule at life.
Kathleen: I miss my ex he had the Magic. Noone beats him in bed just thinking about the things we used to do in bed makes me soaking wet.
Jackie: Give him a call right now and tell him you miss him. Not everyday you meet a guy who has the Magic.
See 11. A guy every woman wants; he just got it the Magic.
My other answer to everything.
Peson: How... did you get up there?
Person: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT?
Teacher: How did you get a perfect score on the test? You're either sleeping or talking in class and you've never ONCE done your homework.
Me: What did you want me to say? Brain steroids??
A name for Magic the Gathering card game.
let's go play some magic.
What friendship is.
Friendship is magic.
Used to discribe any food that weed is an ingredient of
Try some magic brownies man.
He can fly! It must be magic!
Up, up, down, punch, kick... why isn't it working? The internet said it would!
magic (n) (n-adv)
1) with or through skill, cunning, talent, advanced technique, artifice or precice craft and skill
2) with or through complexity either spurios to the contemproary context or to long to be reasonable or desired of explanation
3) with or through the supernatural, praeternatural or quantum-mechanical
4) nor plausible or possible
1) 'did you see that painting, how can that artist paint like that?' '~'
2) 'how did you rewire that whole phone system in just twenty minutes?' '~'
3) 'how can a man just vanish into thin air leaving no trace, and then reappear hundreds of miles away moments later' '~'
4) 'how can we film that scene?' 'with these stage directions: ~'
Slang/street term used around the North West/Merseyside area of England to describe the drug M.D.M.A (3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine; Extacy in its pure crystalline, powder form instead of a poor quality tablet).
Usually ingested orally either by bombing or dissolving in a drink (snortin' it burns!) it gives feelings of euphoria and empathy. Makes you wanna dance and appreciate music. Causes thirst and tightness in the jaw. Can make users very chatty if they can't release their energy by eg. dancing in a club.
Users might feel pretty pissed off, cold and weak the next day with a lack of appetite.
lad: u out on saturdee?
girl: yeah defo, I'm gettin a big bag of magic to get off me head.