To Children, Everything is Magic! Life is magical.
To society Magic is the supernatural. The impossible made possible.
The deep true meaning of magic is not the tricks produced, but the feelings you get generated inside!
: I put my cold food in the microwave, thirty seconds later it was hot.. Magic
: Did you see Chris Angel
walk on water, that was real magic
Deep true example: Chris Angel
walking on water was just a trick
, but the feeling I felt inside when I watched was true magic
Other Examples: true magic
can be found in the simple laughter of a child, or a smile from a stranger. You don't need to be or see a magician
to feel life's magic
My other answer to everything.
Peson: How... did you get up there?
Person: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT?
Teacher: How did you get a perfect score on the test? You're either sleeping or talking in class and you've never ONCE done your homework.
Me: What did you want me to say? Brain steroids??
A name for Magic the Gathering card game.
let's go play some magic.
Used to discribe any food that weed is an ingredient of
Try some magic brownies man.
He can fly! It must be magic!
Up, up, down, punch, kick... why isn't it working? The internet said it would!
magic (n) (n-adv)
1) with or through skill, cunning, talent, advanced technique, artifice or precice craft and skill
2) with or through complexity either spurios to the contemproary context or to long to be reasonable or desired of explanation
3) with or through the supernatural, praeternatural or quantum-mechanical
4) nor plausible or possible
1) 'did you see that painting, how can that artist paint like that?' '~'
2) 'how did you rewire that whole phone system in just twenty minutes?' '~'
3) 'how can a man just vanish into thin air leaving no trace, and then reappear hundreds of miles away moments later' '~'
4) 'how can we film that scene?' 'with these stage directions: ~'
The Most Attractive Guy/Girl In Class
The MAGIC in my geography class is so fine I haven't skipped class yet.