1.a Often used in video games as a means to pwn some monster from your basic fireball to summoning some huge demon.
1.b Wiccans believe they can do the kind of magic seen above with some pendants or shit, but since they can't they came up with the "Rule Of Trifold" to give them a excuse for not doing anything magic. If your wondering yes I have seen some Wiccan attempt "fire magic" but we had to do it outside for fear of carbon monoxide poisining. Now if that is not proof enough that magic is bullshit, I don't know what is.
2. A gay card game.
3. Stuff done by some guy in vegas, usually with smoke and mirrors.
1.a Necroman102:dood!i cant use summon skelliton unless i got corpses! get ta killin!
bob_the_barbarian:im on it im on it!
1.b Some Wiccan Fool:Don't fuck with me! I'll curse you!
Guy:Whatever ya fat ho.
Some Wiccan Fool:I HAVE A THYROID CONDITION!
Guy: Where is your Thyroid?
Some Wiccan Fool:Uhh....
2. Magic Player #1:DOOD! LES GO PLAY SOME MAGIC!
Magic Player #5,000,000:SWEET DAWG!
3.Magician:NOW WATCH AS I MAKE THIS DONAUGHT DISSAPEAR!
*Nom nom nom...*
My other answer to everything.
Peson: How... did you get up there?
Person: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT?
Teacher: How did you get a perfect score on the test? You're either sleeping or talking in class and you've never ONCE done your homework.
Me: What did you want me to say? Brain steroids??
A name for Magic the Gathering card game.
let's go play some magic.
Used to discribe any food that weed is an ingredient of
Try some magic brownies man.
He can fly! It must be magic!
Up, up, down, punch, kick... why isn't it working? The internet said it would!
magic (n) (n-adv)
1) with or through skill, cunning, talent, advanced technique, artifice or precice craft and skill
2) with or through complexity either spurios to the contemproary context or to long to be reasonable or desired of explanation
3) with or through the supernatural, praeternatural or quantum-mechanical
4) nor plausible or possible
1) 'did you see that painting, how can that artist paint like that?' '~'
2) 'how did you rewire that whole phone system in just twenty minutes?' '~'
3) 'how can a man just vanish into thin air leaving no trace, and then reappear hundreds of miles away moments later' '~'
4) 'how can we film that scene?' 'with these stage directions: ~'
The Most Attractive Guy/Girl In Class
The MAGIC in my geography class is so fine I haven't skipped class yet.