Person 2: Oh that's a Maggie.
I never know what that Maggie is thinkin' but somehow that makes me love her more.
She's incredible. I can't wait to go hang out with Maggie again!
Abby: So? She's nice, and isn't a huge backstabber like a ton of other people.
Emily: I heard she cuts herself though.
Abby: Well no one's perfect. And do you know she cuts or are you just stereotyping her.
Emily: It'd hard not too she has purple hair and a pierced lip and eyebrow. Why are you defending her?!?
Abby: Because she's my friend.
Emily: Ugh! (Storms off)
Maggie: (Standing around the corner and hears everything) *Thinks* She actually cares.
person 2: Why not go and ask Maggie? She'll have an answer!
2. Needs a smacking every once in a while like a semi-broken TV.
3. That girl that you can't tell whats dumber, the shit she says or the fucking god-awful voice that wont stop.
4. The Inuinnaqtun word for bad cook or chef.
5. The certain type of dirty whore that does not know they are a dirty whore.
6. The short form of Margaret.
3.62 Light Years of cock.
0.182 pc (Parsec(s)) of cock.
2. Bob: "Hey, Mike wanna garb drinks tonight? Maggie's acting up again."
Mike: "For sure. Did u forget to give her medicinal bi-weekly smackings?"
Bob: "Oh shit good call bro."
Mike: "Bud, I told you when I gave her to you, she needs bi-weekly smacks to the face to function properly.
Bob: "I know man, its just... my hand still hurts from last time."
Mike: "It's alright bobby we've all gotten tired of smacking Maggie. But it must be done."
3. Maggie: "<says dumb shit>"
Bob: " Shut the fuck up please"
Maggie:"What? Why? this is something we really need to discuss"
Bob: " youre absolutely correct, lets talk by txt, i've got some errands i gotta run"
4. You never tell a Maggie "Kaagliqpunga." Inuit Tradition, you just don't.
5.Roger: "Bob check out that girl in red. Dare me to ask her out?"
Bob: "I've been there and i'm telling you, thats a Maggie, steer clear for youre own safety."
Roger: "What how do you know? she seems like a really nice person"
Bob: " Thats how they all are, its how they have to be in order to withhold their survivability through the denial of their whoredom on a day to day basis."
6. Potentially of Persian origin, derived from the Persian language marvârid (مروارید), a pearl or daughter of light.