1 - noun - a residence building associated with the University of Guelph.
2. - noun - a mental breakdown associated with overly stressed and mentally unstable university students.
3 - verb - to have a mac hall; to break down for no apparent reason while kicking one leg out profusely.
Note: See also Thornborough and War Mem.
1. "I'm not a lesbian, but I live in Mac Hall."
2. "Stacey's having a mac hall! Look at that leg go!"
3. "She just crawled into the fetal position in the corner and began to mac hall in the middle of Prairie."
4. "MAAAAAAAAAAAC HAAAAAAAAALLLLL!"