2. Nearly everyone is a fat, loud, ignorant, racist, broke and irritating, self-riteous fake religious, bible thumping dipshit.
3. Produces shitty music compared to the music it used to in the past. Mostly terrible hip hop, and even worse punk rock, and even worse blues.
4. Education? What education. Easier for kids to sell crack for their mom and dreams of being a pimp.
5. Too easy to get cracked out and stay that way. The only place where people from surrounding states can collect welfare and food stamps to pay the car note.
6. All of the politicians there are dumbasses. Political issues- the statue in Forrest Park, what to do with the Pyramid, keeping Libertyland open, an easier way to get barbecue sauce out of a silk shirt.
7. Beale Street. Great place to party Thursday-Sunday. If it's not raining. Or no one got shot.
8. Mosquitoes. Church after church.
9. The place that I was forced to live by my parents.
10.The place that I'll be moving back to now that I've got my gun license.
2. M.E.M.P.H.I.S. - "Making easy money pimping hoes in style". Comes from a popular tradition among the urban youth of Memphis to make acronyms of exsisting words (like Budweiser means "Bitch, you do what ever I say, even run:). This saying was NOT envented by rapper Memphis Bleek. He changed his name to Memphis Bleek after spending time in Memphis.
2. Home of Three Six Mafia (Oscar-winning), Elvis (King of Rock & Roll), (Historic) Stax Records, Orange Mound (2nd oldest black neighborhood), blues, R&B, and Beale Street.
3. Mostly all black 60% African American population.