The act of drinking lukewarm milk in an office setting.
I am going to drink this lukewarm milk at my desk. Lurp.
Someone who may or may not be limited, but certainly acts that way.
This word is often used in professions where it would be completely innapropriate to describe someone as a dumbass, useless or completely lost.
I can't believe that Elliot has done absolutely nothing for the past eight months. The guy is such a lurp!
Long Range Reconnaisance Patrol. From Viet Nam War.
The lurp was gone for three weeks.
What tweekers do at 3 am while riding down streets on ten-speeds; lurping: looking for items to steal and sell at a pawn shop to pay for tweek. (see Michael Human)
I lurped a car stereo from an unlocked car at 3 in the morning to buy tweek.
1. (n) A person who is long, lanky, and can't quite handle him or herself while doing physical activities, such as playing basketball, dancing, walking, etc.
2. (adjective--Lurpy) Used for any object that isn't quite how it should be, in a spacial sense.
'lurp' has varying forms depending on whether it is being used as a noun, adjective, adverb, or verb. 'to lurp' is the verb. One can lurp, be a lurp, be a lurpster, be lurpy, or just plain lurp around
1. Look at Jeff, he's such a lurp!
2. My hair is so lurpy today.
1. Noun: Oral sex.
2. Verb: To perform oral sex.
Synonyms: Fellatio, Head, Buffs.
As a noun: "This really hot girl wants to give me the lurps."
As a verb: "Are you gonna lurp me?"
To make sexual advances in a creepy and inappropriate manner. Such as an old dude lurping on a teenager, or a married dude lurping on a woman that is not his wife.
Dude, David was totally lurping on Stacy last night! Not cool!