ADJECTIVE: 1. Of, involving, caused by, or affecting the moon.
2. Measured by the revolution of the moon.
3. Of or relating to silver.
ETYMOLOGY: Middle English, crescent-shaped, from Old French lunaire, from Latin lnris, of the moon, from lna, moon. See leuk- in Appendix I.
lunar excursion module
2) adj. - Synonymous for false, untrue, or otherwise deceptive.
3) adj. - colloquial: extremely distasteful
2) "I'm sick of all the lies! Why do you have to be so lunar all of the time?"
3) "What a lunar asshole!"