A term used to describe the epitome of toolness. Someone who is so incredibly toolular they need an entire hardware store to separate themselves from those of lesser tool status.
Karl Rove is a tool
Dick Cheney is a tool box
Dubbya is a Lowes
Pronounced l- owe
Shall we go get crabs? no, lowe that!
1. Verb indicating that one will not do the action referred to.
2. Expression indicating that one will leave behind an object
3. Expression indicating that one will not bother with something
1. Do we have Maths now? Lowe that!
2. Where's my phone? Meh, lowe it!
3. You have to do your homework. Awww... lowe that!
4. I'm just going to lowe the chores.
Lowe is like cba
said like 'loud' but with a W instead of a D
'wanna come to the shop?'
Tempory workhouse facility for retards. Occasionally sells home improvement supplies
I just got back from Lowe's; it's going to take me hours to get the drool and shit off my clothes.
A Warehouse full of Home Improvement products. Generally they look and act like Home Depot except they are Blue and Red instead of Orange and are the second largest home improvement chain. They also cater more to the richer and more womanly side of home improvement.
Husband: Lets go to Home Depot.
Wife: OMG I LOVE LOWE'S
Husband : ...
A large group of people, like a physical group or a school or club. The term meaning those people are tools
and Lowes is filled with a bunch of tools.
Barry is over there in Lowes.