Love has no definition.
You cant truly explain or describe it.
Its the thing were all looking for and all need.
And its the thing that when you lose it you never forget that loss.
Love = The smile you get when you think about someone.
The feeling in the pit of your stomach when you see them.
An unexplainable yet incredibly strong feeling for someone... Most people use the word "love" to get into someone else's pants. Love is overused in today's world, people say they love someone because of the way they look. That isn't love. Love is when you can't do anything without thinking about that person, you always want to be with them. It's not that you want to have sex with them, you just want to spend time with them and you just want to hold them and never let go. Love can be fooling, you can think you're in love and it can lead to the most horrible feeling in the world. Also you can wait so long for someone, loving them, and waiting for them to love you back, but they don't return it for a long time and you spend years thinking and thinking and it tears you up inside but when that person realizes that they love you back it's miraculous.
Love is a very strong word, don't overuse it.
Just some soppy shit that teenagers go on about, but old fellas always crack up when you mention it
Frank: But I LOVE her dad
Dad: Son, thats your cock talking
An overly-used word. The significance and power of this word seems to be forgotten, and it seems to be an excuse to get into someone's panties or a way to describe something that you really like.
Still, love is a force to be reckoned with, for better or worse. Love is an incredibly strong feeling of warmth and tenderness for somebody, a taking of delight in their company. You know that you love somebody when you want the best for them.
And love has no boundaries, however clichéd it is; people love their pet
s, their friend
s, their parents, their families, their children, their sweetheart
s/spouses, whoever they are close to.
And couples consisting of two men
or two women
happen often. Men can love other men and women can love other women.
- "I love you, Olivia."
- "You're just saying that to get sex, aren't you?"
- "Jason? Where's my little doggy? There you are! good boy! I love you, JT."
- "Yes, Jonathan?"
- "I love you."
- "I love you, too, darling
1) The purest thing anyone can find in the universe, yet non-tangible. Those who have it are envied by those who don't, as to have it is to feel complete and whole.
2) The filler of a small, but vitally important, void in everyone's heart.
3) Makes the void bigger each time it's torn away from one's heart
4) Hideously over-used and abused word meaning "you're hot, have sex with me", in this case the words "I love you" meaning "I lust you"
5) The only thing that can destroy a heart, and the only thing that can repair it again
Not wanting to be apart from the one you love for any second; never ceasing to think about them, in either waking moments (read that again if you thought it said something different =\) or sleeping ones. Just wanting to hold them and never let go. Wanting time to stop when you're with them..the list goes on. Love is unmatchable. Love is pure. Love is pain..
1) Damn that lucky git, he's found love
2) Before I fell in love my heart was missing something...
3) Now it's gone I'm missing something more...
4) *Guy spots girl in bar, never met before* "I think it's love at first sight" *Ends up as one night stand*
5) After love there is nothing, until it comes back again.
I love Jade..
a feeling of intense devotion and heartfelt emotion for someone. Love in itself is beautiful, however it can be disasterous and guys use it all the time just to get in a girl's pants. Love is when you think about that person almost every waking moment, and you want to hold her and just be with her forever, it does not matter whether you hook up with her or not, all that matters is her. When you love someone, make sure that they know it.
I love Lana.
An undefatable feeling in which you cannot stop thinking about another person. Love usually throws a person's life away. They get so up into this heaven they have created, that when they come down, it hurts so bad they often swear never to love again. It will tear a person up, completely destroy one's heart, or make life a complete and unreal illusion. Remember, it's powerful, and it hurts. Don't think you love somebody unless it's actually, completely, purely true.
"I swear, I'm in love!"
A truly perplexing emotion. A word that should only be used when said emotion is true, using it in different context could confuse and hurt many people.
good use: I love you, you mean the world to me and i want to never leave your side...
bad use: I love you as a friend!