Love can be several things, all of which involve some sort of relationship.
1. Love can be when you are strongly attracted to someone else. You feel that you can trust this person with your life. You feel incomplete without them. You miss them, even when you just talked to them 2 minutes ago. You want to ask them to go a dance or to dinner or something, but you're to nervous, and you regret not asking later. You want to hold them forever and never let go, and, usually, you really want to kiss them. When you look at them, think about them, talk to them, walk beside them, dream about them, and are hugged by them, you can't help but smile, and feel happy, nervous, and content at the same time. sometimes, this kind of love can become an obsession, especially if you are without it. This kind of love can be expressed by saying "I love you", or, simply, by showing that you care about them and that you want to be with them. Saying "I love you" to someone that you love too soon may ruin any chance you have of them being your boy/girlfriend, so don't tell them until you're with them. However, if they say "I love you" to you, and you truly love them, it would be a good idea to tell them that you love them back.
2. Love can also be between friends. This kind of love is similar, but not the same, as the other kind of love. When you love a friend, you want to be their friend forever. You can trust them with your secrets, your personal possessions, and your life, and they can trust you with the same things. You want to help them as much as you can. You want to do things with them and have fun with them. Friends don't usually say "I love you" to each other. This kind of love is mostly expressed by friendship and caring.
3. Love can also be between relatives. This is the most common kind of love, because most people have family. This kind of love doesn't fill the void that is in your heart if you don't have either of the other kinds of love, but it makes you feel good just the same.
Love (mostly the attraction kind) can hurt extremely bad. It hurts when you don't have it and when the person who you love leaves your life. However, when you have love, you feel really, really happy.
A lot of the time, when someone says "I love you" to you (when their not related to you), they don't mean it. They could be taking pity on you for something, trying to get something from you, or doing something else that's bad for you. But if someone tells you that they love you, especially if you love them back, you should believe them, unless you have a reason not to. Because even though they might be lying, there is a chance that they're telling the truth, and if you truly love them, you don't want to miss any chance to be with them.
Be very careful with love. It can hurt, and it can be used against you. It is a blessing, as well as a curse.
But, usually, love is the most happy feeling you will ever feel. Everyone, no matter what age, should have love.
1. Ali: *hugs Sam* "I love you, Sam."
Sam: *kisses Ali* "I love you too, Ali."
2. Mary: *helps Alexis when she falls and sprains her ankle*
Alexis: *comforts Mary when her boyfriend moves to another state*
3. Mom: "Have a good day at school, Billy!"
Billy: "I will, mom!" *kisses her* "I love you!"
word of the day: February 14, 2011
nature's way of tricking people into reproducing
The most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone.
Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.
This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa.
It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them.
Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense,and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If you find it, don't let it go.
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love.
Lust is the desire for their body; love is the desire for their soul.
That is all I have to say.
Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offence. Love keeps no score of wrongs; does not gloat over another's sins, but delights in the truth. There is nothing love cannot face; there is not limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of them all is love.
1 Corinthians 13
1.) An inexplainable yet incredibly strong feeling for someone...Most people use the word "love" to get into someone else's pants. Love is overused in today's world, people say they love someone because of the way they look or their body. That isn't love. Love is when you can't do anything without thinking about that person, you always want to be with them. It's not that you want to have sex with them, you just want to spend time with them and you just want to hold them and never let go. Love can be fooling, you can think you're in love and it can lead to the most horrible feeling in the world. Also you can wait so long for someone, loving them, and waiting for them to love you back, but they don't return it for a long time and you spend years thinking and thinking and it tears you up inside but when that person realizes that they love you back it's miraculous. Love is a very strong word, don't overuse it.
2.) A feeling that will not be returned to me...
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to.
There's a thin line between love and hate.
It's love if:
You have great chemistry:
You get lost in your conversations, and the hours pass like minutes. You're more than willing to listen to her when she talks about her day. The chemistry between you is remarkable.
You find her beautiful:
Even if you catch her with no makeup on and her hair pulled back while she's unclogging a toilet, she still looks beautiful to you.
You want to spend time with her:
All you want to do is to be with her, whether you're having sex or not. Even if she tells you that sex will have to wait, you don't care.
You see a future together:
You experience the strange feeling that your life would be totally empty without her. You tell your friends and family that she may be The One, and you're even thinking about marrying her.
You introduce her to your family:
It becomes very important to you that your parents like her, and that she gets along with everyone close to you.
You include her in all your plans:
Whether you're going out with your male friends or taking your dog for a walk, you want her there with you. And if she's not there, you can't get her off your mind and sneak off to give her a quick "I miss you" phone call. Of course, you don't tell your buddies.
You are more romantic:
All of a sudden you find yourself listening to cheesy romantic songs and thinking of her. You send her flowers and love notes to work and set up romantic evenings candlelit dinners at home.
You always take her side:
If someone says ...